Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i just realized it's been over a week since i've updated. i am doing well right now. good appetite and energy, except for the heat which i think is wiping a lot of people out. thank you christina for the shepards pie. we are enjoying it and the trifle is yummy! i did have a neat experience on sunday. we were at five guys and this total stranger came up to me and said she felt like she should pray for me. she saw me once and didn't have the nerve, but when i walked by again she approached me. she prayed for me right there by the beverage dispenser! also, heather said i am the reason our ob/gyn is more diligent about checking breastfeeding moms. amazing stuff! these things seem so simple, yet are so powerful. i am still praying about what my role in all this will be after i'm done with treatment and things start going back to normal. i want god to use me somehow to be an encouragement to others dealing with this. please keep that in your prayers. love, jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog updates! You are in my continued prayers... Glad the recital went well and that you were able to go!

    Love you bunches!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete