Saturday, September 26, 2009

we had a blast in orlando for elisabeth's 6th b-day. then it was time to get back to real life. i went to my rad. office on friday for a "dry run" of what will actually be happening when i start on monday. it's pretty simple. i just lay down with my arm over my head for about 12-15 min. and the machine slowly rotates around me. last nite mom and i went to a survivors party at the beach. it was fun and made me realize i really should get into a support group. i feel good emotionally, but it was nice to be with others who have gone through all this. please pray for my treatments. they start mon. and go for 6 1/2 weeks. thanks to all of you on board for staying with the girls. it is a real relief to not have to worry about that. love, jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment