Friday, October 9, 2009

finished my 2nd week of radiation and so , so good. i was a little tired but i think it was more due to a cold than the treatment. tomorrow is the making strides walk at the beach. i'm looking forward to it. thanks to everyone who donated and those that are coming to walk with me. thanks too to you ladies that stayed with elisabeth this week, emily, joanne, connie and tina. you are all a blessing to me and my family. my incision has pretty much stopped draining (finally!) and i just keep a band-aid on it. my prayer request is that i continue to rejoice in what god has done for me through all this. sometimes when i listen to others who may not have such a good prognosis or who are having a harder time, i feel as if i have no business being positive about any of this. i know it is the enemy trying to steal god's glory and i do try to keep it lifted in prayer but if you all could keep that in your prayers, it would really help. thanks, jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment