Sunday, May 17, 2009

i go tomorrow for my third chemo treatment. i also meet with my oncologist who will check the lump to see what progress is being made in shrinking it. it is definitely smaller so i keep reminding myself that all this is worth it. i was reading one of my cancer books and it said that unexplained anger is normal, that sometimes, for no reason, we just get angry. of course the reason really is anger at having cancer, loss of hair and independence and such, but we aren't always able to identify that. i ask, especially of my family, that you all be patient with me. there are times when i might get snappy or grumpy for reasons you can't see, but i am trying to keep things under control. thank you to all who are willing to let me call and pour out my frustrations. it really does help. thank you frank and gail for the food. we appreciate it so much. i go in at 9:00am tomorrow and treatment will start around 10:00-10:30. please keep that time in your prayers. love you all, jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment