Thursday, July 30, 2009

good morning everyone. hope your day is starting well. my week has been pretty busy so far. monday i met with my surgeon and i am scheduled for surgery on aug. 20. tues was spent at the hospital getting a pelvic ultrasound and an MRI. i was supposed to get a breast ultrasound as well, but no one could figure out who was supposed to be doing it, so i went back and forth between the hospital, the healthcare plaza and my oncologists office for 2 hours before finally being re-scheduled at the plaza for weds. so i did that yesterday and the lady doing the test was amazed at how much the tumor had shrunk. it was very encouraging to hear. thanks so much to kathy d. for your help monday. elisabeth really enjoys spending time with you. thanks mary ruth and joanne and rachel for your help on tues. it so eases my mind to know that my kids are being well taken care of through all of this. elisabeth and i are going to my sisters this weekend for some fun at their house. it will be a nice break. next week i meet my radiation oncologist and get another PET scan. love, jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment