Thursday, July 16, 2009

hi . this my good week and i am trying to get things done. this weekend will be fun. heather and the boys come over tomorrow morning, my sister and her family are getting in town sometime tomorrow and tomorrow i go to my first home-school curriculum convention. saturday will be spent at my sisters hotel onthe beach. we will play in the sand and wash off in the pool. sunday is my family reunion at hannah park. busy,busy. but all fun things. then comes monday. the only good thing (besides kathy g. sitting with me) is that it my LAST chemo! yeah! surprisingly, there is atouch of sadness about it. i really like my nurses and i probably won't see much of them after this. but i know they want me to be free of this disease almost as much as i do, so it will be alright. thanks carrie for the taco ring and cookies. the girls are gobbling them down. i have the chocolate ones as my special kids-in-bed treat. hope you all have a good weekend. i won't be at church for a while. if you have trouble posting a comment on the blog, you can e-mail me at sidjen1@gmail.com. love jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment