Thursday, July 23, 2009

well, i am slowly but surely coming out of the chemo fog. the past two days have been mostly tiring. my body just does not have the energy to do what i want it to do. thank you donna and karen for the chicken nuggets- i need the recipe- and the other great food you brought. thank you cora for taking care of my girls for me. thanks as always to mom and rock for having them so much this week, it has helped tremendously! and thanks to my sweet husband who went ahead and got me a Wii! i said i wanted it for christmas, but he got it today. it's my anniversary present. i'm to tired right now to do it, but hopefully tomorrow i can at least bowl. i have several things coming up in the 2-3 weeks. meeting with my surgeon to set my surgery date, PET & CT scans, an MRI, another ultrasound. all these will help determine the extent of the surgery i guess. so please keep us in your prayers as we start on the final part of the journey. love you all, jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment