Friday, August 21, 2009

hello. i had my operation yesterday. everything went smoothly. i stayed overnight and got home around 10:00 this morning. i feel okay. a little stiff and sore, but no real pain. i have a drain that i empty about 3 times a day and i have to keep track of how much is draining. when it is only doing a small amount i can get the drain removed, hopefully on monday. thanks for all the prayers and support. leslie, i wish i had a chance to talk to you after the surgery, but you could tell i was pretty out of it. thank you for coming up here to be with me. thanks kathy for checking in with me yesterday as well, it meant a lot to see you. and finally thank you, thank you, thank you to my daddy, grandparents and mom for being there with me. i love you all, jennifer

1 comment: