Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i meet with my surgeon tomorrow and hopefully get this drain out. it doesn't hurt but it is a pain to have this tube dangling all the time. my hair is starting to come in. it's fuzzy right now. it's hard to know what color it is, some looks gray and some looks brown. pretty much like it was before. my left arm is a little sore from having to take on the burden more. i will have to be careful from now on about how much weight i am putting on my right arm. it's tough since i'm right handed. but i can do all things through christ who strengthens me! this is a small thing to deal with and it won't slow me down much.

2 comments:

  1. so glad the surgery is over and went well..i hope by the time you read this post you have your pesty drain out...smiles...i sent you a personal email...i hope i have your your correct email address...i've been following your blog and it has been such an inspiration to me...love to you and your family!...lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good report! Been thinking about you lots lately!

    ReplyDelete