Wednesday, April 8, 2009

good evening everyone. i had a pretty good day. teri z. came and cleaned my house- thanks so much teri!- and for the most part i felt pretty good. around 5:00 i started noticing some bone achiness which is aside effect of a shot i got yesterday to strenghten my white blood count. i am starting to notice that food doesn't taste as good. i am really going to have to work at making myself eat. please pray for that. anyway i'm getting tired so i think i'm going to get settled and hopefully sleep in tomorrow. sid is off for 8 days so i'll some much needed break time. also, i plan to take elisabeth to disney on ice tomorrow nite, please pray for strength to do that.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I pray God gives you strength,peace & rest. We love you & Sid & the girls, Mom & Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!
    Have you talked to a nutritionist about eating yet? I have a small struggle compared to yours with nausea. Ryan does also because of his ulcerative colitis. Boost with ice cream and peanut butter is a favorite. I have also found casseroles with the veggies in them help give me more nutritional bang for the buck. I hope it helps. Just let me know if unsoliciated advice is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a trip to Osteen's would help your appetite! :)

    ReplyDelete