Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hi all. not too much to report today. i still feel a little low, need to rest after lunch, that sort of thing. overall i feel pretty good though. i do have a cough that won't go away. it makes it hard to sleep sometimes. probably my biggest sadness right now is not being able to more with the girls, espcially elisabeth. she gets bored, but for this week anyway, i can't take her anywhere. hopefully next week my counts will be better and we can out more. by the way, my aunt babs and cousin lacy sent us so much delicios food! thanks you guys! it is so nice to know that i have good food available for me and my family, especially since i can't go to the store right now. i appreciate all the encouragement and prayers fron my close friends, not so close and even total strangers who may become good friends. you are all truly a blessing! love you all, jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jen, glad to see your update. Grandpa looks forward to being with Elisabeth tommorrow afternoon! We love you, mom

    ReplyDelete