Sunday, April 5, 2009

i am sorry i did not update this yesterday. i got busy and then tired. i went in the morning to get my hair cut. everyone says how cute it is and i suppose it is, but when you like your hair long, it's a little tough to watch it fall to the floor. i am hoping tht it will ease the shock when it starts coming out. i then went with my mom, carol johns and jackie scherer to pick out a wig. we found one similar to my new haircut and ordered it in my color. i start chemo tomorrow and should be there about 5 hours. my brother-in-law and nephews bought me 22 wigs and 2 hats! i have a rainbow of colors to choose from. now i just have to learn how to tie them. i want to thank all of you who giving me encouraging scriptures- i am reading them! they are a wonderful resource since i don't always know where to look for the right scriptures. these help narrow it down for me. please continue to pray that god will work this for good and grace and courage, not just for me but my family who are bearing a lot burden for me. thanks and love, jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't be with you to pick out your wig! I can't wait to see your new haircut! Hope chemo goes well today! Kevin's mom is praying for you too! Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of you and Sid together. Glad you put one up. I am proud of you.. praying for you all the time. I am here when you need me.. not IF you need me.. WHEN... :)

    ReplyDelete